These are the official rules that apply to all contests, raffles or prize giveaways conducted by THRU Project in person, on social media channels and email marketing, or appear on THRUProject.org.
Additions or deletions to these rules may be made at the discretion of THRUProject/ THRUProject.org and may be enacted at any time. Some contests may have special restrictions or qualifications.
You can enter without making a donation here.
Only one winner per immediate family or household every 30 days. All winners must be at least 12 years old. In some instances 18. In other’s 21. Specific rules and limitations will be posted if necessary.
- No transfer or substitution of prize permitted.
- Winners’ name, likeness, and voice may be used for promotional purposes.
- Winner is responsible for all applicable local, state or federal taxes.
- No donation to THRU Project is necessary to enter a contest; nor will a donation increase your chances of winning.
- THRU Project management reserves the right to:
-Establish additional contest rules when necessary
-Substitute a prize of equal or greater value
-Postpone or cancel any contest or giveaway without prior notice